The MDIS Tashkent Medical Centre offers emergency medical care services to all members of the Institute community which includes students, employees, visitors, or other organizations on campus.
For this purpose the Medical Center is equipped with all necessary facilities. If necessary, in cases of complicated injuries and acute illnesses, as well as infectious diseases, students are referred to a specialist.
Medical Center is also involved in preventive works, presentations on general and preventative health for students and employees, and monitoring of the campus sanitary condition.
The MDIS Tashkent Medical Centre is located at the main building of the Institute on 2nd floor, room 207.
Mrs Rakhimova Salima
Mrs Mariya Surayeva
271 77 01 (ext 10-17)
Monday – Friday 9.00am-6.00pm
The Medical Centre is closed on holidays, and by special notification.
AFTER HOURS & EMERGENCY CARE
If you need urgent medical attention, please contact Ambulance at 03 (or 103 from mobile phone).
Students can be referred to the following physicians and facilities for non-emergent medical treatment:
- Students with permanent Tashkent residence should visit Family Clinic based on the permanent address/place of residence;
- Students with temporary Tashkent residence should visit Family Clinic No 39 of the Chilanzar District (Nakkoshlik Street, 7A; tel: +99871 279 36 35).
Medical Centre's team is able to provide a range of services including:
- emergency medical care services
- general medical consultations
- referrals to specialists and pathology
This site is designed to provide information about health services at the MDIS Tashkent and is for educational purposes only. Its contents are not intended to diagnose or treat any health problems or diseases. See a registered medical practitioner for specific medical advice and assistance.